Pumpkin Pie Non Alcoholic Tea Cocktail
This is a recipe I've adapted to a make a fall boba tea and a fall pumpkin tea cocktail, both with alcohol and non alcoholic.
If you're looking for a great pumpkin flavor for your tea or even coffee, this walling is the best! Everything marrys together to make the most pumpkin flavored beverage out there, not just that pumpkin spice taste.
What you'll need
Milk or half and half
pumpkin pie puree
sweetened condensed milk
Pumpkin Pie tea by Yum Cha Tea Company
Vanilla Black Tea by Yum Cha Tea Company
Whipped Cream (optional)
Dark Brown Sugar (optional)
Pumpkin Pie Syrup by 1983 (optional)
Cocktail Shaker (optional)
- 1 to 1 pumpkin pie or pumpkin pie puree and sweetened condensed milk. So if you use a small can of sweetnened condensed milk, just pour that out into another container. Then take your larger can of pumpkin pie puree, add that to the empty sweetened condensed milk can and there u go, perfect portions. Add a lot of pumpkin pie spice to the wallking. This is going to help flavor the entire beverage so it has to have more than ud think. I a full teaspoon if its pumpkin pie puree thats already flavored, or a tablespoon if its just regular puree. Mix together until well blended. Refrigerate until thick.
- Brewed vanilla black tea and pumpkin pie tea by Yum cha. Add 3 teaspoons of our pumpkin pie tea and 3 teaspoons of our vanilla black tea. This makes a nice concentrated tea. Steep for 3 minutes.
- Add dark brown sugar while this is steeping to add richness (to taste)
- If you want to kick up the pumpkin flavor even more, add pumpkin pie syrup by 1983.
- Chill your tea over ice
- Add milk or half and half to taste
- If you've added milk or half and half and have a shaker, add some ice to the shaker and shake for 5 seconds. Thsi will add a nice froth to your beverage. (optional)
- NOW for the build
- Add your walling with a spoon to your glass.
- Add ice to your glass and dont mess up your walling!
- Pour your tea over the ice.
- Add whipped cream to the top.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice to decorate (optional)